Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Jordan Trussell


Who is Jordan Trussell? Well she is one of our school’s top students who gets awarded for her hard work and input in school. The specific award I am talking about is student of the quarter. Only a select few get student of the quarter as each check and connect class has one student they can choose. These people can be picked for many reason varying from straight A’s to most improved. Jordan is an outstanding student and is a real butterfly in the working part of school, most don't have this quality that will really help in the long run whether it helps within college or the job atmosphere, and it’ll help greatly. She is not just great at school, but she is a pretty great person. She has a big heart, but most of it goes to her boyfriend, also his name is Jorden, and her closest friends like Hannah. She is always willing to try to help anyone she can. She is also very talented in makeup like a lot better and bolder than the average. My favorite she does is orange or red colors, which is really had for many to pull off, but she really kills it; I’m jealous to be honest. I should know more about her to write more, but I can say she is quiet and keeps to herself. I am very similar that way. What I can say, is she is an outstanding person and deserves this award fully. When I think of a ‘perfect’ student my mind pops up with Jordan.



-Samantha Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog