Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Brooklyn Bogart

Hi my name is Brooklynn Bogart. There’s not that much about me. I love doing things to make this world better than the day before, I try to pick up trash when I can, which is really hard considering how much trash there is on the sides of the roads. It hurts knowing that this is our world and our animals’ world and this is how people decide to treat it. I don’t want to be one of those people who complains about pollution or global warming, I'm going to be someone who changes it. I want to wake up every day, knowing that I have made the world a beautiful place for not only me and my future, but for the futures of all the species on this amazing planet. I would love to pursue a career in my near future on making plastic free packages. I'd preferably want hemp made products. I just hate plastic, it's just so convenient for today's society. My mom told me stories about how at grocery stores there used to be canisters where you could get your cereal or anything and put it in a mason jar back when there was little to no plastic. I would love to somehow make all stores go back to that, or somehow get them to end their carbon footprint.


I can’t believe I am graduating this year, finally and on time thanks to my amazing teachers if I didn't have them I would have failed all my classes and I'm nervous about this year but I know I will pass with flying colors and I will make myself proud. I'm in culinary this year which I'm really excited about. I love making food it is one of my favorite things to do. I'm thinking about maybe pursuing cooking as a career also. I'm honestly not sure what I want to do yet. I just know that there are things that I love doing but I don't know what I want to spend the rest of my life doing and being dependent on that for my income. I hope that by the time I graduate I'll have it figured out, I remember thinking that in middle school. How the time has flown by, it seems like just yesterday I was starting my freshman year anxious about how these four years were gonna go by to slow, and here I am, a senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog