Thursday, October 3, 2019

Aiden McNeil




I absolutely love music. I’ve been playing the drums since I was about one or two but the farthest memory I have is me playing on a tin bucket with whatever I could find for drumsticks and play along with a live Green Day concert. I would play it over and over and just try to copy what the drummer was doing. I grew up on mainly hard rock and metal. As baby I remember listening to bands like Slipknot, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, etc. I don’t listen to any other genres besides anything metal or rock related. I still play the drums to this day and when I was about 12 I got into guitar and recently I just got into piano. I’m trying to work on vocals as well. 

One thing I do a lot second to music is gaming. I’m on the PlayStation side and I stick around FPS games. Other than that, I love to hike, explore new places, go to restaurants and coffee shops, working out and helping people. I am big into grooming and cosmetology. I’m considering being a barber after high school if I don’t do music and also start a grooming company that sells beard and hair products and eventually I’ll hopefully grow into products outside of grooming like candles, wood workings, etc. I want to take after companies like Cremo and Hawk + Hatchet but also just do my own thing. 

Another thing I would like to start is an organization that’s dedicated to help people mentally and physically. The idea would be to motivate and inspire the pursuit of happiness and becoming the best person you can be and learn about life together as a whole. I’m hoping this organization will really take off and there’s a lot I’d like to do with it down the road. I’m hoping the same for everything else too, I like to keep myself busy. Overall I’m pretty laid back and I typically enjoy having time for myself, I’m not very social. I’m contempt with playing music and games and work on anything else I need to.  Honestly, I’m just ready to get out of high school and start it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog