Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Kendel Guzman-Ormiston

Hi, my names Kendel Guzman-Ormiston. I’m sixteen years-old. I was born on March 14, 2001. I have lived in Granite Falls for my whole life. I went to Lake Stevens from kindergarten until 10th grade, half-way through the year I switched to Granite Falls High School. But this year I decided I wanted to go to Crossroads because I liked that the school was smaller. I was behind on credits so I coming here made it so I could  get caught up..
 I have a pretty small family. I live with both my mom and dad and my cousin who we adopted. He is four-years-old now. We all live with our two dogs and cat. I have another brother who is twenty-years-old, but he doesn't live at home anymore. I have only lived in two houses and both have been in Granite Falls.

There is so much stuff I like to do, but one of my favorite things is playing with my dogs. I have two dogs right now, one is eight-years-old and the other is six-months-old. I love dogs so much, they are my favorite animal. I even got a pair of custom made vans with a picture of my dog on them! During the winter I like to go snowboarding. I started snowboarding about three years ago. At first I was scared, but I actually like it so much! I would go every day if I could. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends. I like to go on adventures and find new places to go. Over the summer I like to go camping and swimming not only because it is fun, but I like going to new places and traveling. I'm not sure what I want to do once I graduate, but I am glad I decided to join Crossroads.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog