Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Ben Wilson

Hello fellow humans of the planet Earth, or at least I’m guessing that is. So I am the illustrious, amazing, outstanding Benjamin Wilson, whose grace is overcoming to anyone who meets me!.... Or in reality none of that is true but you gotta add some spice to these things or they are just boring to read. Speaking of boring to read, time to write about myself. You know my name so now I suppose I will have to actually talk about myself. Trust me I find no pleasure in doing this but it’s for this assignment so, fine.

 Unlike most people who live here, I was not born in Washington state. I was in fact born in Utah, Salt Lake city, but I only lived there I think one year... or even less. I can’t really remember the details but I do remember some things, no need to talk about them. Then I moved or was moved to Arkansas, the hottest place I have ever lived. I remember we had a black grey wagon i don’t quite recall the cars name but it was for sure a “wagon” anyway it had no air conditioning and Arkansas gets up to the 100s normally so every road trip even to the store you felt like you would die. I lived in a small cul de sac that was tight off of a main road in this cul de sac were 6 to 7 small houses with 6 families and one old man in the seventh house, again I do not remember everything but i do remember liking the place 3 distinct memories fill my head of that place one was a fellow kid giving my a motorcycle toy I really liked the other was laying down on the cement and looking at the stars unlike here the whole night sky was filled to the brim with stars it was beautiful i even knew this at that young of a age the last memory was my brother breaking his arm while trying to skateboard… my parents never let me learn how to skateboard after that and I still don’t know how.


 
Then I moved again somewhere I think it was Oregon but imagine a ocean of white houses grey sky and picket fences and as a kid who is stuck in his own world in his head I have no idea where I lived really. That’s where I grew up a lot as a person I perhaps didn’t live there long but I developed a lot as a human being I suppose well it’s where I learned that I like plants and animals and nature I was maybe 1 years old at that point my dad and mom were still together and I think I was happy.


I’ll speed the moving thing up cause then I moved to marysville and then to woodenville then to granite probably forgot some places but how can I remember them all i’ve moved so many times, Granite is were I grew up to this present point

Oh and I guess I have to actually write about myself so
I like plants I like the science around them and the medical and cooking uses derived from them

I like animals for many reasons like anybody but I also like the biological factor of animals it fascinates me, My favorite color is green AND yellow and my favorite food is squid of all things yes I know that’s weird BUT IT TASTES AMAZING I swear just give it a try. I would say I’m sort of a daredevil always wanting to do crazy things but the thing is I never really do and when I have the chance it takes a whole lot of prodding to get me to do it so in reality I’m quite cautious and worried about doing crazy stuff I instead just think about it. Nature is wonderful and I shall do all in my grasp to protect it, you can say I’m a “tree hugger” and I guess in a way yes but I also use nature as a tool I just see the importance in protecting it, besides all that jibber jabber I guess to summarize myself I’m a nice guy who just wants to see people happy and make people laugh…boring I know haha

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used humor to make your points more interesting, it made this enjoyable and interesting to read.
    -Riley M.

    ReplyDelete

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog