Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Samantha Mason

My name is Samantha Renee Mason, I am currently 16 years of age, and I was born in Everett, Washington. Two days after I came into the world I was taken home to my current and only residents in Granite Falls. As of now my dad has owned my home for 19 years, this is the only home I’ve know of. I grew up not having any limitations on what I should be, but we did have limitations on what we could have with this money is an issue.

I grew up very humble, but when I was coming of age I became a very sassy, independent girl and that's how I remained, I humbled myself up, but don’t get me wrong I don’t put up with nobody. I have recently moved schools from GFHS to Crossroads as of November 8, 2017, so I’m going through new experiences and changes. The reason I left was to get the help I need, be in a more comfortable environment where I feel I have more benefits, and grow to be the best I can, to my liking at least. Change is good, and I actually favor it; it’s good to be different.

There is not much I can say about myself because I’m not the surest in things, but at the moment some things I enjoy to do is write, which is a big reason I have joined journalism. I like doing yoga activities, I have been expanding my knowledge in the makeup area, and I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and animals, and their animals because duh. I have also worked on vehicles with my dad for a long time, and I’m at the age where I’m fixing my own car to get on the road. I’m ALWAYS changing so don't think this is all there is to me, but I hope you explore my post and enjoy them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog