Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Kaytlin Morgan

My name is Kaytlin and this is all about me. I started out in Everett and bounced from there to Darrington, Concrete, Mount Vernon, Stanwood and now Granite Falls.  I came to Crossroads last year from the other high school because I was falling behind due to lack of energy. I didn't have anybody to sit with at lunch or walk through the halls with, I felt alone even in a sea of people. I switched because if I had stayed there I would not have graduated on time and I would've felt worse and worse. At Crossroads I feel like I have a place and I’m comfortable, I’ve got the chance to meet some amazing people, great teachers, and I’m doing better than ever.

There isn't really much to me, I don’t really have any hobbies cause I work in my free time or I hang out with my boyfriend. I work at the Blazing Onion in marysville, if you haven't been there then you should go. The food is great. I am a dog mom, I have a 1 year old dachshund named Abel, she is my whole world. My favorite tv show is Rich and morty, it’s honestly become a religion to me. My favorite rapper is Logic, I just love the way he talks about real problems and it’s almost like the songs can relate to everybody in some way or another. Music has saved me numerous times and it’s where I go when I know I need a little escape. That's really all there is to me.



 My future plans, I want to own my own Cafe someday, so until then I plan on finishing High School, going to Bellingham Technical college and earning my degree. Then I’m going to live the best life I possibly can.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog