Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Byranna Daves

I’ve had a very rough life. I was born in Tacoma Washington on February 10th, 2001. I was physically and emotionally abused when I was younger and have gone back and forth between my mom and dad. I was also kidnapped and brainwashed. I participated in counseling for seven years from age seven to fourteen because of abuse. I didn't think that I was worth anything and I didn't want to be here anymore. My dad eventually got custody of me when I was about seven and a half years old I did not really remember what was happening or what was going on. I thought that what happened to me when I was little was normal so I just wanted my mom because honestly what seven year old doesn´t? I thought that I WAS THE PROBLEM! the truth is that I was not the problem and my parents were. I thought I was worthless all the way up until freshman year of highschool, I had depression and severe anxiety my entire life up until I met someone who completely changed my life!
I now am happier than can be and honestly if the things that happened to me didn’t happen when I was little I wouldn't be the same person that I am today. I have grown, I am strong, I am a mom of a two and a half month old. Being a teen mom has made me so strong and now that I have my own little family I have something to focus on and a mini me to take care of. I wouldn't take her back for the world, Every single time that she looks at me and smiles or just coos at me makes my entire day SOOO much better. My baby girl, Karsin Ava Lea Lynn Simpson has changed my life as soon as she entered this world at 7:25Pm on July 2, 2017.



I love being a mom and Karsin has made me so much stronger. I am still going to school full time, I have a scholarship for college, and i'm still going to do what I want and just because I have a daughter doesn´t mean that it’s impossible. It just means that it might take me a little bit longer to reach my goal. The reason i’m telling all of you guys this is because people do change and you shouldn't let your past dictate your entire life or limit you from what you want to do.


I´ve forgiven both of my parents for my childhood and I have moved on because life is just so much worse being angry all of the time. Me and my mom have a very good relationship today and i’m very happy for it. Just letting go sometimes is better than holding grudges and hating people. It’s so much more uplifting.




1 comment:

  1. Your baby, she is truly beautiful.
    -kaylee kolodzi

    ReplyDelete

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog