Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Jordan Trussell

In this article I’m gonna be introducing myself and telling small details about my life. I have a 23 year old brother named Alex, a 23 year old half-sister named Kylee, and a 28 year old half-sister named Victoria. My 2 half sisters and my dad live in Canada, in Vancouver and Victoria. I was born in Vancouver, B.C. and I lived there for 5 years before I moved to Washington with my mom and brother to be closer to my mom’s side of the family. When we first moved down here, we moved to Kirkland with my grandparents. I lived in Kirkland for quite a while, and in the end of 8th grade I moved to Monroe with my friend Hannah, moved back to Kirkland for a couple of months, and now I live in Lake Stevens with the same friend and her family.

I love any types of animals and i’ve had quite a few in the past few years. In Canada I have a bengal leopard cat, who is now 21 and still alive. When I still lived in Canada we got a few praying mantis’ and they were really cool, but they ended up mating a lot and we ended up with hundreds of them. Towards the end we had to separate them into different containers because they kept killing each other, and our cat always wanted to attack them. At my aunt’s house I have 3 cats, Seraphim is the mom, and her two kittens Jaquline and Milkshakes. At my house, we have 4 dogs, which gets super chaotic and annoying sometimes. We also have 2 cats, Charlie and Benson, and we lost our cat Ginger a few weeks ago.

Last year I started high school at Juanita High School in Kirkland, but I only stayed there for  the 1st semester before I switched to online school. I didn’t like the high school for a handful of reasons. The teachers I didn’t not get along with but I just didn’t like the majority of them and the way they teached. I just didn’t like public school in general and I thought online school would be a better choice for me. When I started online school I was doing good with keeping up to date with all my work and even doing work for the next day, but in March my mom went into the hospital for a month and in that month I stopped doing my work because I was constantly stressed and worried about her and going to visit her.

IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0252.JPGIMG_0251.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog