Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Aleah Roseberg

Aleah Rosenberg
Hey, I'm Aleah Rosenberg! I was born in Everett,but I grew up in Lake Stevens up until Sophomore year. Currently I'm 16 years and a Junior here at crossroads; this would be my second year at this school. If I were to describe myself I’d say that I’m very adventurous, always curious. I’m pretty independent, besides the fact my boyfriend has been by my side the past 9 months.

This makes me not super social anymore. I have natural auburn red hair and that seems to be a main quality that stands out about me. I have really light brown eyes, I’m 5.5 ft tall, and I’m generally very tiny. My ultimate goal in life is to travel the U.S. then the world with my husband until I can start a family and settle. I have a few really strong passions like music, art, photography, but my favorite is snowboarding. Powder season is coming up and I can’t wait to shred! There is a class at crossroads that I’m in; it’s basically just called music but so far it’s my favorite class. My music teacher is helping me learn more about reading music. She’s also teaching me how to play Ukulele at the moment; soon I’ll be playing guitar as well! I definitely recommend joining music at Crossroads. Ms. Howard is a great teacher! I’m really loving this year at Crossroads already! Last year I was the president of Voices of Youth, and I hope to be able to reopen this group by next quarter.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog