Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Colby Evans


My name is Colby Evans. I was born in Everett Washington on October 26th 1999. I moved to a medium sized house in Marysville when I was three, and I've been there since. I went to Sunnyside Elementary School from kindergarten to 5th grade. For middle school I went to Marysville Middle School (MMS). I started high school at Marysville Pilchuck High School, I attended there from 9th grade to April of 11th grade. I then switched to Crossroads High School so I could graduate on time.
I have played many different sports like basketball, football, soccer, baseball, wrestling, tennis, and snowboarding. I only snowboard and play baseball now-a-days. I've played baseball since I could walk, and I have only been snowboarding for 4 years now. I have gotten the pleasure of going all over the country for baseball, and I have played on many different teams. I've played baseball a lot more years than I have snowboarded, but snowboarding is and always will be my favorite sport.
I love cars; they are one of my favorite things in this world! One day I will have my own auto body and collision repair shop for anyone to bring in their cars and/or toys. If it's got a motor and wheels you can guarantee I'll work on it.
My family is an absolute crazy one. I have one older brother named Hayden who is 4 years older than me. My lovely mother, Randi. My always grumpy dad, John. i also have three cousins living with me. The oldest Valerie who is sixteen. Her sister Riawna who is fifteen. And their younger brother Talon, who is nine. I can't forget my amazing girlfriend, Sage. She is so amazing, if you know who she is, you know what I'm talking about. She's the sweetest person you'll ever meet, but don't piss her off. She’s caring and loves me unconditionally, and she puts up with my crap.

1 comment:

  1. I played basket ball too, and still play.
    -kaylee kolodzi

    ReplyDelete

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog