Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Rhiannen Conrad

Hey y´all my name is Rhiannen and I'm currently seventeen about to turn eighteen on October 28th. I´m a little on the tall side with a big attitude but, I have the biggest heart, I accept everyone and anyone no matter our differences.

A little about me is that I´m a major animal lover. I currently own three snakes, one bearded dragon, two horses, one cat and last but not least one fish. I guess you can say I have a zoo. For fun and as a side job I work and train horses, doing that is my passion, like if you can't find me at home I'm probably at the barn getting dirty. I also love to go four wheelin. This weekend I went to Walker Valley Offroad Park and I flipped a Jeep Wrangler. My interest in life is extremely broad, kind of like my taste in music because let's be real I can go from Slipknot to Jason Aldean and not miss a beat.

I grew up in Granite Falls but I was born in Centralia. I’ve lived here for as long as I can remember, minus the time I moved away from home to go live in Arlington. When I moved away things weren't so good, I needed a change in my life, but moving away wasn't the answer I was looking for. I moved back home after five months.



I ended up here at Crossroads because I wasn't successful in a big classroom setting and I didn't like the way that the teachers taught because there were times I couldn't understand the lesson and they weren't available to teach me the way I needed to be taught. I’m much happier here at Crossroads. I like the fact that Crossroads is a big family and that everyone here accepts everyone. I love the fact that the teachers are available to teach me the way I need to be taught when I don't understand. I’m happy to say that i’m a student here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog