Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Lexi Short

Lexi Short

My family is from Granite Falls. My first six years I lived in Marysville but moved to Granite Falls because that's where my parents grew up, also because our family was growing and we needed more room. I have two siblings, two dogs and three cats. I live in a big house in a neighborhood. I went to the high school in Granite Falls my freshmen year, then I started going to crossroads in Granite Falls my sophomore year. Crossroads is way better than the high school. The teachers are more helpful and nice. The hours are better and the people are welcoming. So I am still going here and it's my junior year. I found the daycare here and started volunteering my sophomore year in September and kept volunteering after school till they finally hired me in May. I am still working there and have worked there for almost 6 months and I love it. My senior year I am going to do running start to get some of my early childhood education degree. Then finish getting the degree when i graduate from high school. When I get my degree I want to travel around and be a nanny for rich people in like california and New York. Then someday open my own daycare with my mom.  Some other things about me is I love my cats Oreo and Sparkplug, my favorite flowers are sunflowers and, my favorite color is pink. I love watching T.V. and hanging out with friends, also I love to eat and sleep.

20160701_162628.jpg                Snapchat-1425242144.jpg

20170916_175957.png                       Screenshot_2017-06-29-13-29-40.png

Picture0516161926_1.jpg               

1 comment:

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog