Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Kaylee Kolodzi

I am a student at Crossroads Intermediate High School. I have lived here in lake stevens for almost two years. Crossroads is my third High School. Sultan High, Lake Stevens High , and now Crossroads.
My home town is Sultan, Washington.  I was born in Kentucky, I didn’t really experience it there. I was only 6 months when I made my way across the country. We moved here because my family was over here. Luckily I moved to Sultan, I love that town. I made so many memories there and also learned a lot. I experienced more than any child / teenager would. Sultan was dysfunctional, surrounded by drugs and homeless people I really did learn the effects it has on people. I saw police break into houses and arrest many people. I matured a lot quicker than anyone should.
I made many sacrifices for my family and myself. My childhood being one of them.
Yet here I am, stronger than ever. I am sure some of my classmates and other crossroads students know how it is to have a rough past.
I really don't know how to describe me, I am a person, a 17 year old. I can tell you how I quit doing hard drugs for a sport that really changed my life. But wouldn't that be boring? I am going to be honest. I have depression, I play basketball to cope. I look forward to greater things in life, like my future. I want to be a.. well I don't know yet. My mom says I should be an architect, but my hobby is photography. I love capturing emotion in a single photo, but what will I do, I have no idea.



So I guess this is the end of the article. This right here is only a tiny bit about my life. I hope you learned a bit about me and my life and enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog