Friday, September 22, 2017

Mal Byron


Life of Mal Byron


I am Malerie Kaeann Byron, & I  have lived here in Granite my entire life. I grew up here with my class of 2018! I have been kickin’ it with everyone since grade K or Middle School. I grew up in a wealthy family, we were always out at the motocross races, racing in Bellingham or Goldendale. Up until my dad had a heart attack, we were livin’ the life.
18581977_10208651615198269_7592912261599542841_n.jpg

If you don’t know me, you probably don’t know that i’m a very outgoing, loud person. A very peaceful people person. I love getting to know new people and catching up with old friends. Most of all, I love laughing! My laughs are on shuffle constantly, there is a WIDE variety. I like looking passed things that bother me, or stress me out. I love being happy, and happy is how I will live.  

My passion involves cooking delicious food. I love spending my time in the kitchen, or even out waiting tables. I love it all! I found out I wanted to cook for my career around the age of 7 years old. I had been cooking since I could walk, & been making up recipes along the way. I have many of my own recipes, but have yet to get them all down on paper. I’m a very traditional cook, I usually never measure anything.. Which will probably be a problem in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog