Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Kai Agee

Hi, I’m Kai. Let me tell you what this is about. This is a short biography about me and the natural basics of my life. For example where I come from, where i’ve lived, my background, where I am currently at in life and some of my possible goals in the later future. So to start off I was born at swedish hospital in seattle on May, 20th 2001. When i was about 6 years old I moved to mexico to live with my biological father but that only lasted about 6 months or so, then I moved back to where I originally lived, in snoqualmie washington with my mom who was a single parent. When I was about 9 or 10 years old my mom met a guy online named Mike. I met Mike for the first time at a bowling alley where I found out he too had a son just about 3 years younger than me. I liked Mike. I didn’t know his son Justin yet, but Mike would have a huge impact on my life.

A few months later my mom, Mike, Justin, and I all moved into an apartment complex somewhere in Redmond. We were there for a while and I made lots of friends who lived all around the complex and hung out with them everyday. While we were there I never really looked at Mike as a father figure but I had no clue that he would have such a large impact on my life. Over the years he taught me how to shoot guns, archery, drive a stick shift, do constructions and learn other great skills that will be important to me for the rest of my life. But as time went on we ended up moving away from Redmond into a little town called Granite Falls where I would have some of the greatest yet worst experiences of my teen years.


I started to flunk school around the 7th grade and continued to until my sophomore year of high school. And I think that me flunking out had to do with me getting into fights, drugs, and not caring about school anymore. But soon through my sophomore year I realized I didn't wanna be just another high school dropout and told myself I can do whatever I want in life. My goal is to graduate on time and go to college for cannabis culture or photography and videography or even possibly both. Even if I don't graduate on time I don't care, I just wanna be able to say I did it, and walk away from high school with a diploma in hand with my name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog