Monday, January 22, 2018

Racism in the World

Racism is still a big problem with this world. I see it every day. I see it in almost everyone. They will always have accusations towards another person's skin color. Name calling is the biggest one. You may already know them, but for the safety of my own education, I shall not say them.

I am usually hearing conversations talking about simple things and all of sudden race comes into it. I know everyone knows this because it´s talked about everywhere. I hear racism in media, where most people are influenced. I just hate to hear certain words and accusations said and people let it off the hook.

I am tired of racism in this world. Many riots and killings happen because of it and I don't think that Racism should be promoted through media. It's like it’s a joke though some people. One person in particular I think who uses it too much as a joke is Kevin Hart. He always is talking about his race and using it as a joke. I don't know how that's funny, but I don't think that should be accepted by others.

Many people get picked on for their skin color because they do certain things that aren't accepted by their skin color. Such as walking and talking with a group of another race. That’s a big one. You might have so many things in common with them, yet it’s unacceptable for them to hang out because of their skin color.


Goldman Sachs made limited loaning to darker skinned because of racist views. It happened when a person started went into a meeting with the wealth manager of Goldman Sachs and he started saying racial slurs at her and had her removed because she was black and Jewish. This only happened two years ago (basically a year ago). Racism is still thriving in business matters. Why can’t we all just come together, but no we all have to be at each other's throats because of small differences. I can get it if you’re mentally insane, but come on. You guys must have a conscious.

-Terran Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!!

Graduating Crossroads and Open Doors Seniors in the Class of 2020!! There is a long list of unique, life-long lessons that are yours foreve...

Search This Blog